Aeropress Quick Guide
The Aeropress is a great simple way of making coffee on the go. Here is our guide to get you started...
1. Fully extend the Aeropress and turn upside down. Remove filter holder and insert a paper filter. Do not re-attach yet. Rinse the filter with boiling water to remove any paper aftertaste. Pre-heat the Aeropress the same way.
2. Add one scoop of freshly ground coffee. Set your time for 1 1/2 minutes.
3. Start your timer and slowly add all of the water in to the brewer.
4. After 1 1/2 minutes, replace the filter cap and filter back on to the Aeropress.
5. Carefully flip the Aeropress and place on top of your mug, and push the plunger slowly all the way down, ideally within 30 seconds.
6. Remove the Aeropress and enjoy!
Recipe: 17g of ground coffee to 240ml of water