Stainless Steel reusable filter for Aeropress Coffee Maker
Richer coffee is just one press away with an Aeropress reusable metal coffee filter. It keeps out grounds but allows flavourful oils to pass through for delicious full-bodied coffee. Reusable, sustainable and made in the USA.
The AeroPress reusable metal coffee filter is made from premium grade 316 stainless steel, which is much more durable than the 304 grade stainless steel used in other filters.
- Ideal for home, office and travel
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Easy to clean: just rinse & dry or put in dishwasher
- Compatible with AeroPress Original and AeroPress Go coffee makers
- Designed and made in the USA, by AeroPress Inc.
- Patent pending
Make great coffee at home, at work or on the road using an Aeropress along with a Rhinowares Ceramic Burr hand grinder (which fits inside the Aeropress) for a super compact coffee kit when travelling. Press straight into our enamelware camping mug!
There are as many ways to use an Aeropress as there are Aeropress users. Check out our fantastic Aeropress brew guide to see how we make ours.
Aeropress Brew Guide
Ratio: 17g of (ideally freshly) ground coffee to 240ml of water (just off the boil)
1. Pre-heat the Aeropress with boiling water.
2. Invert the brewer and add 17g of ground coffee. Set your time for 2 and a half minutes.
3. Start your timer and slowly add all of the water in to the brewer.
4. Wait 2 minutes, then replace the filter cap and filter back on to the Aeropress.
5. Carefully flip the Aeropress and place on top of your mug, and push the plunger slowly all the way down, ideally within 30 seconds.
6. Remove the Aeropress and enjoy!
See More Steampunk Stuff HERE